1. A balustrade is related closely to chemical, financial, building
or legal industry?
2. The saint who is dubbed as having a golden mouth for preaching
3. What is the name of the only island state in Australia?
4. The fruit papaya contains _________ that assist in reducing
5. What are the two by-products of photosynthesis in leaves of
6. What is the symbol of the element that is utilised in light bulbs?
7. Why does warm air mass rise instead of descending in a weather
2. St. John Chrysostom
5. carbon dioxide and water
7. Warm air mass is lighter than cold air mass