1. Supercomputer speed is measured in FLOPS.
What does this abbreviation means?
2. What is this type of cheese that is made from
sheep's milk originating from France?
3. There is an area between Florida, Bermuda and
Puerto Rico where unexplained disappearance
of airplanes and ship have taken place. What is
4. The boiling point of water in degrees Celsius is
5. The Babylonian code of rules is known as ...
6. Abraham's wife is reputed to be one of the most
beautiful women in the Old Testament, alongside
Queen Esther, Rebekah and Abigail. What's her
7. Name the group who sang, "Michelle, ma belle..."
8. Does a warm air mass sink or rise?
9. What is the speed of light in ft per second?
10. How can we tell that there is an impending
earthquake even without a seismogram?
1. Floating point operations per second
3. Bermuda Triangle
5. Hammurabi Code
7. The Beatles
9. 186,000 ft/sec
10. Animals are disturbed and usually