1. Who is the famous conqueror who said, "I came, I saw,
2. In a Greek epic, who is the king who wage a war to regain
the woman who has a beauty that launched a thousand
3. Which three sports make up the triathlon?
4. Who is the mother of the great king of Christendom,
5. A pheasant is an insect, amphibian, bird or reptile?
6. Why does carbon monoxide poisoning cause difficulty
in breathing and generally death?
7. What is the rectangular cloth worn by Polynesians?
8. What is the name of that sea in between Egypt and Saudi
9. In what year did Rommel launched an offensive towards
El Alamein to move troops to Suez Canal (1940, 1942 or
10. The study of insects is called ________.
. Julius Cesar
2. King Menelaus
3. Cycling, running and swimming
6. The carbon monoxide binds with hemoglobin
8. Red Sea