1. What is the name of a little fishing village built around
a port originally founded in 68 AD? A Roman, whose name
it bears, was beheaded by Empero Nero for publicly
2. In what country is La Scala Auditorium located?
3. Who was the scientist who was offered presidency by
the country, Israel in 1952?
4. What is the last sense to go when a person dies?
5. What is the oil used in submarines (because it does not
smoke unless heated above 450 degrees Fahrenheit?
6. What is the medical term for nervous breadown,
a severe emotional disorder?
7. A ryot is a peasant or tenant farmer in what country?
8. What is the Hawaiian term for "Goodbye"?
9. In Greek mythology, who is the god of blame and ridicule?
10. To how many places did John of the Revelation sent
3. Albert Einsten
5. peanut oil
Thanks to Dr. Sashi Kumar, Asha Gupta and Indra Mohan
for Questions #3, 4 & 5.
What sea does the Blue Mosque in Istanbul overlooks?
Answer: Sea of Marmara