QUESTIONS:1. What country has the most World Cup wins?
2. In 1939, what film ranked first in terms of world box
office takings? (It is a love story)
3. What does a polar bear mother eat when she is in the
den with the cubs?
4. On 15 July 1869 Frenchman Mourier's mixed suet,
skimmed milk, pork and beef offal, and bicarbonate
of soda. What is this called?
5. What is the first item with bar code which was sold in
Ohio in 1974?
6. What were used in antiquity to treat wounds? They
speed up wound recovery by consuming dead tissue
and killing bacteria?
7. Where is the mosque with the highest minaret or tower
of all Islamic mosques: Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Morocco
or U A E?
8. In 1400's, a great breakthrough in communication was
invented. What is this invention, starts with letter P?
9. What desert is the driest place on earth?
10. Where is the origin of carrots, Eastern Meditteranean,
Afghanistan, Chile or Southeast Asia?
2. Gone with the Wind
5. Wrigley's chewing gum
8. printing press
9. Atacama Desert