1. What is the name of a disability that is caused
by the presence of Chromosome
2. Who is the dictator of Uganda who ruled with
an iron fist from 1971 until 1979?
3. Balthasar, one of the Three Wise Men is a/an
(Persian, Indian, Arabian, Mesopotamian) king?
4. An on and off electronic state of a computer is
represented by bit which is short for _______.
5. Seen overhead the grand Canal in Venice is what
6. The in-depth study of heat changes is called ____.
7. What do you call a nobleman ranking between a duke
8. The color of cochineal is purple, blue, red, green or
9. In what country will the next World Youth Day will be held?
10. An octogenarian is on her nineties, seventies, fiftiesor eighties?
Answers:1. Down Syndrome
2. Idi Amin
4. binary digit
5. St Mark's Basilica
1. What are the capital cities of Burma and Netherlands?
2. What is the name of the gulf between Finland
1. Rangoon and Amsterdam2. Gulf of Bothnia