TRIVIA1. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold
frozen, cannedprocessed, cooked or in any other
form except fresh.
2. What is the world's deepest lake (contains about 18
percent of the world's fresh water)? Where is it
3. Who is the famous saint who wrote "The Canticle of
the Su4. Only three words in standard English begins with 'dw'
Name two of them.
5. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their
own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables
must be replanted every year. What are the only two
6. Who is the scientist associated with X-rays?
7. What is the a figure of speech, a form of exaggeration--used by poe
9. What is the name of the ancient city in Iran, oncea capital of Darius empire and partly destroyed byAlexander the great in 330 BC?
10. Who is the famous composer of Soli Deo Gloria
"To God Be the Glory." Wagner called him the most
stpendous miracle in all music.
2. Lake Baikal, Russia
3. St. Francis of Assisi
5. asparagus and rhubarb
6. Wilhelm Van Roentgen
7. hyperbole8. prothrombin
10. Johann Sebastian Bach