1. Which element beginning with E, is also
a derivative of the name of a famous physicist
of the theory of relativity?
2. What nationality is Olympic champion (10,000
m) Linet Masai?
3. What was the standard color of balls used at the
Wimbledon before the current use of yellow tennis
4. What kind of bird is the eider, known for it's
5. Mount Parnassus is located in which European
6. Who is dubbed as the beloved of Jesus in the
New Testament of Scripture?
7. Galway is an airport in the west coast of ______.
8. The word hausfrauen is a Swiss word meaning
husbands, sisters, brothers, housewives or mothers?
9. True or False? Tango is a dance which originated
10. Who is the queen who saved her people from
an impending disaster?
Clincher: Jantar Mantar in Jaipur is a shrine, observatory,
museum or a shopping district?
6. St John
9. False, tango originated from Buenos Aires.
10. Queen Esther