1. A polonnaise is a type of song, drama, dance or oration?
2. In ancient Greece, tossing what fruit-- to his beloved is a
way of proposing to a woman. Catching the fruit means it
is accepted. (Dr. Kumar and Asha Gupta's question)
3. In what country is Hagia Sophia, the church of Holy Wisdom
4. From what saint's name is this Eve called,; a night where women
are supposed to see their future husbands in dreams? (Indra Mohan)
5. Who is the husband of Elizabeth in the Old Testament of the Holy
6. Intelligent people has more copper and zinc in their hair.
True or False? (Dr. Kumar and Asha Gupta)
7. Who is the famous poet who wrote "So Fair, So Sweet, Withal So
8. What is the name of the King of England who abdicated his throne and
married Wallis Simpson?
9. Is the word farfalla in Italian means a grasshopper, bee, mosquito or
10. Is Taj Mahal about 124 mi south of Calcutta, Delhi or Kerala?
In what continent is Okavango Delta?
4. St Agnes
7. William Wordsworth
8. Edward VIII