1. Cumulus is a type of wind, cloud, breeze or
2. What is the term for the screen upon which icons
and windows are displayed?
3. According to ______, the basic needs of a man
must be fulfilled first, in a hierarchy shown in
4. Who was the male lead star in the blockbuster
movie, Dr. Zhivago?
5. Is carbon dioxide an element, a compound or
6. In Greek mythology, who followed Eurydice
in the underworld in order to bring her back
7. Carmine is a shade of color somewhat purplish,
yellowish, reddish, greenish or grayish?
8. In poetry, a figure of speech which uses the
word (like or as) is called a _________.
9. Mt. Matabia is located in Indonesia, East Timor,
Singapore or Thailand?
10. The gas that is prevalent when a volcano erupts is
carbon dioxide, nitrogen gas, sulfur dioxide or
4. Omar Shariff
9. East Timor
10. sulfur dioxide