1. Who is the American inventor associated withphotocopying?
2. Is Macassar Oil a liquid, plant, animal or an
3. Who are the two women linked with David in
the Old Testament?
4. The best known of many hundreds of stone
arrangements is found in Great Britain. The
axis of symmetry of the stone blocks is
approximately aligned to the rising sun at the
summer solstice. Of what name is it known?
5. Who were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1996?
6. Mozart is a brilliant musician who compose "The
Marriage of Figaro." What is his nationality?
7. Which fast food chain was established by Colonel
8. What are the five books of the Pentateuch?
9. In Chemistry, the periodic table is an important
tool to study the elements. Who was the one who
10. What is the second largest part of the brain
which is the centre of voluntary movements
1. Chester Carlson
2. Plant (ylang-ylang)
3. Micah and Abegail
5. Bishop Belo and Ramos-Horta
7. Kentucky Fried Chicken
8. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy
9. Dmitri Mandeleev
***TRIVIA SECTION IS CREATED AND MANAGED BY CYNTHIA ABEGAIL. Thanks-New World