India or Brazil?
3. Manu Rainforest is one of the most important national
parks in the world. Where is it located?
4. "Happy indeed is the man who follows not the counsel
of the wicked; nor lingers in the way of sinners, nor sits
in the company of scorners, but whose delight is in the law
of the Lord and who ponders His law day and night." What
Psalm # contain these verses?
5. An earthquake caused havoc in this place in New Zealand.
Where did it happen?
6. Nyctalopia is a disease of the ears, tounge, nose, eyes or
7. "The Tudors" is a film about a historical figure ________.
8. Mark Twain quipped, "This is the first time I was ever in
a city where yu couldn't throw a brick without breaking a
church window!" What is the name of this city?
9. An exotic marketplace that is at the gateway to Sahara
Africa boasts of storytellers, acrobats and heady aromas.
This popular market town is named _____________.
10. Xanthippe is a noun for an ill-tempered woman or wife.
It is also the name of whose wife? (Aristotle, Sophocles,
Socrates or Plato?
Clincher: East of _______ is Aghios Nikolaus: a beautiful
fishing village with a stunning inner harbour.
1. Alexander Pope
4. Psalm 1
7. King Henry V111