1. What is the name of the fabled monster reputed
to live in a narrow, deep 38 km lake in Scotland?
2. What fruit has its seeds outside?
3. What book of the Bible can you find "Vanity of
vanities, the preacher says. All is vanity."
4. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators
nor the participants know the score or the leader
until the contest ends.
5. What is the term for sleepwalking?
6. What famous North American landmark is constantly
7. Is Patterson's curse a mammal, a plant or a reptile?
8. Where can we find Mt. Elbrus, Germany, Sweden
9. Who wrote the poem "Bright Star"?
10. What is the highest lake in the world (about 3810 metres
above sea level)?
1. Loch Ness
6. Niagara Falls (The rim is worn down about
two and a half feet each year because of the
millions of gallons of water that rush over it
9. John Keats
10. Lake Titicaca, Peru-Bolivia