Thanks to all the readers who participate . The Trivia is a great success
He is an Irish poet with a fascination for early myths
and legends of the Irish people.
2. The world's most famous symbol for conservation is
native to China. What is its name?
3. Is St. Therese of the Child Jesus Austrian, French,
Spanish or Italian?
4. Who discovered penicillin? Penicillin is an
antibiotic that changed the world.
5. What is the capital of Costa Rica?
6. Which type of penguin is also a title for a ruler?
7. Is pheasant a flower, tree, reptile, bird or fish?
8. Is the word vamoose an adjective, noun, verb or
9. In what continent can you find Gibson Desert?
10. Which can congeal: argon, copper, water, chlorine,
blood, neon or alcohol?
1. W. B. Yeats
2. Giant Panda
4. Alexander Fleming
5. San Jose