pic credit: www.panlasangpinoy.com Thanks!
BON APPETIT!1 kg of chicken breasts and drumsticks
3 tbs of tomato sauce
green capsicum (cut lengthwise)
1 onion (sliced)
3 cloves of garlic
1 can of green peas
2 carrots (sliced in cubes)
1 hotdog (optional, cut lengthwise)
salt to taste
2 tbs of oil pref. olive oil
1. Saute chicken breasts and drumsticks in 1 tbs of olive oil. Simmer
then set aside.
2. In a separate pan, saute garlic and onion till brownish.
3. Combine the chicken and garlic/onion. Add tomato sauce, then
simmer for about 5-10 minutes. Then add 1/2 cup of water.
Add the carrot cubes, simmer for 3-5 minutes till tender.
4. Put the green peas, then simmer for 2 minutes. Add cut hotdog
5. Add salt to taste, a sprinkle of pepper. Then serve while hot.