Become a Fan and "Like" us on FB
Friday, October 28, 2016
Characteristics of "Holier than thou art people"
1. Their voices are louder and controlled than normal.
2. When you speak or interact with them, you will sense an air of their perceived superiority.
3. One will feel quite unholy because they seem to be pure and holy, though an illusion.
4. One will not be happy dealing with them. There seems to be heavy shackles on their lives.
5. One will pity them for he or she realise that these were the very people that Jesus called, "Vipers!"
God's mercy is everlasting!
Refrain from having a holier than thou art attitude. It is a great turnoff. At the end of the day, all are in the same boat. All sin, all fail!
Reflections --- Cynthia
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)