Become a Fan and "Like" us on FB
Sunday, January 7, 2018
Ten Commandments to Relieve Stress
1. I shall not be perfect — or even try to be.
2. I shall not try to be all things to all people.
3. I shall leave things undone that ought to be done.
4. I shall not spread myself too thin.
5. I shall learn to say No.
6. I shall schedule time for myself and my supportive network (family and good close friends).
7. I shall switch off and do nothing regularly.
8. I shall be boring, untidy, inelegant and unattractive at times.
9. I shall not even feel guilty.
10. And, especially, I shall not be my own worst enemy, but my best friend.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)