1. What word starting with letter c is
a synonym for bad-tempered?
2. To which sea does the Volga river flows?
3. The term morello refers to a type of apple,
apricot, cherry or pear?
4. What is the name of a mountain and a color--
which is a section of the Appalachian
extending from Canada to Massachusetts.
5. Whose daughter was revived from death by
Jesus in the gospel?
6. Woolen clothes are of great value in winter.
From which animal is astrakhan wool
7. Who was the famous Polish pianist, who had
been a resident of France from 1829? His name's
initials --- F. F. C.
8. What is that word that starts with z referring to
an extremely large indefinite number?
9. Who invented the first wireless receiver?
10. This is an axiom of engineers and scientists,
"If anything can go wrong, it will."
2 Caspian Sea
4. Green Mountains
7. Frederick Franchois Chopin
9. Guglielmo Marconi
10. Murphy's Law