1. Who wrote the poem, "To Celia"?
2. Kremlin is located in which capital city?
3. The first President of the United States who was
born in Feb 22, 1732, showed great military prowess
and was hailed first in the hearts of his countrymen.
Who was he?
4. The study of weather is called __________.
5. Kate Middleton's official title is Duchess of Cornwall,
Duchess of Cambridge or Duchess of Kent?
6. Who is the artist for this song: "Oh, I need some time
off from that emotion, time to pick my heart from the
7. Oresund Bridge links Denmark with what country?
8. What is the name of the brother of Joseph, whom he
loves so much?
9. To how many cities did St John of the Book of Revelation
10. Who is the herald of analytic geometry and cartesian
coordinates in Mathematics?
Clincher: Who painted the famous "Night Watch" during
the Golden Age of Art and Painting?
1. Ben Johnson
3. George Washington
5. Duchess of Cambridge