PERSIAN EGGS810 g tin tomatoes
1 onion --- finely chopped
2 teaspoons cumin
2 teaspoons turmeric
free range eggs per serve
1 fresh chilli---finely diced
1. In a heavy based saucepan saute onions until translucent
Add the cumin, turmeric, sea salt and mix through
2. Add the tomatoes and heat until simmering.
3. Add the chilli and parsley, stir through.
4. Gently crack the eggs into mixture.
5. Cook eggs to personal taste.
6. Serve in bowls with chopped fresh parsley on top.
Thanks to S. Benhayon. Bridging Foods.