"Man's dependency on God is the windfall of omnipotence. It is the resultof union of our will with His. However, we must first acquire certain
1. We must first convince ourselves that God can do all things --- that
He is omnipotent.
2. We must convince ourselves that God wants to share this omnipotence
3. We must be convinced that He will always give us what we need, but not
necessarily what we want.
4. We must frequently meditate on the vastness of creation.
5. We must be convinced that each one of us has a role to play in life.
6. We cannot control that role --- but we can accept it.
7. Finally, we must convince ourselves that we can both find and fit in
These may help us to gain an insight into the great mystery of the DIVINE
Source: Rev Ralph Pfau. The Golden Book of Living.